SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT
Some simple Terms Of Service that our lawyer says are important.
- A booking will be confirmed on receipt of a 50% deposit, with the balance of the outstanding amount payable 7 days prior to the function. Until you pay your deposit SA Murder Mysteries reserves the right to cancel your booking without notice.
- If your event is over dinner or lunch, it would be really cool if you provided a meal for your facilitator/s. Please let us know if this will not be possible so that we can remind them to pack a skaftin.
- Accommodation is to be provided for your facilitator when stipulated via email. (Generally when the Murder Mystery is at night and the return journey is over an hour’s drive)
- It is the Client’s responsibility to ensure that your venue provides you with privacy, space for your costumes to be set out, light to read by, and protection from the elements.
- It is the Client’s responsibility to supply, or ensure that their chosen venue supplies, first aid and public liability insurance or similar as may be required. The Client agrees to release, indemnify and protect SA Murder Mysteries from any liability from injury, property damage or loss sustained by the Client or it’s guests.
- Theft or damage to equipment assessed by SA Murder Mysteries to have been caused by the negligence of any person other than our staff will be for the Client’s account.
- The Client gives permission for SA Murder Mysteries to take photographs and/or video and use said media on but not limited to SA Murder Mysteries’ websites and other promotional media. The client agrees to acquire the appropriate permission from their guests and agrees to indemnify and protect SA Murder Mysteries should it fail to do so.
- The client warrants his/her authority to make this booking.
- Agreements not reduced to writing shall not be binding on either party.
- The Client can cancel their event with no charge if the cancellation is received at least 30 days prior to the function. A cancellation received between 14 and 30 days prior to the function will be charged at 10% of the function value. A cancellation received between 7 and 14 days prior to the function will be charged at 50% of the function value. A cancellation received less than 7 days prior to the function will be charged at the full value of the function.
- Should the booking form not be completed, but the services and equipment are provided and accepted despite the failure to complete the booking form, these terms and conditions shall be deemed applicable and accepted by the Client.
- Each of these terms and conditions is severable, and in the event of any one or more of the conditions being unenforceable, the remaining terms and conditions shall remain valid and enforceable.
- Where any terms and conditions contained in this Service Level Agreement are in conflict with the general supplier terms of the Client, or with the terms of a purchase order issued by a client, then the Client agrees that the terms of this Service Level Agreement shall supersede any other terms and conditions, and the terms of this Service Level Agreement shall be binding and must be followed.
“Hilarious evening – absolutely loved it!”
MEGAN CAMERON – GD Biokineticists